Simba Mbili curry powder is 100% natural which originated in Nairobi, Kenya since 1957. It uses genuine ingredients that don't contain any artificial flavoring, coloring or preservatives making it the healthy choice for the whole family. Simba Mbili Curry Powder is commonly used as a flavor enhancer for soups and stews, marinade for roast meats, and adding a bit of a kick to vegetables and salads. It can be used in any sort of curry, on meats, fish, and vegetable dishes (with a ratio of two teaspoons of powder for ever half kilo of food).
Simba Mbili Curry powder contains Tumeric which acts as an antiseptic, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. It also can be used for skin care tasks such as treating wrinkles and removing dry skin from the face.
USES OF SIMBA MBILI CURRY POWDER
- Used to flavor soups and stews
- Used in all curries, meat, fish and vegetables dishes (For every half a kilo of vegetables or meat, use two teaspoonful of this curry powder)
- As a marinade for all roast meats
- Used in sauces to enhance and spice the flavor
- Great for adding a kick to salads
- Can be used to treat skin care issues
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.