Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world. Owing to the relative ease and low cost of raising them in comparison to animals such as cattle or hogs, chickens have become prevalent throughout the cuisine of cultures around the world, and their meat has been variously adapted to regional tastes. Benefits of eating chicken includes;
- Rich in Protein – It's a great source of lean, low fat protein which contribute to muscle growth and development. Protein helps your body to maintain muscle mass and also helps you to build muscle if you are participating in a strength program.
- Good for the Heart – Eating chicken breast suppresses and controls a body's homo-cysteine amino acid levels which, if too high, can lead to cardiovascular disease.
- It is also a very good source of selenium, phosphorus, vitamin B6, and niacin.
- These are essential for converting carbs into energy, and chickens are rich in them.
- Although it doesn't directly provide energy, potassium contains components the body needs to make energy. If you often feel weak, you may be low in iron, which helps the body make oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.