Smoked Paprika is a spice made from the grinding dried sweet red bell peppers that have been naturally smoked for a distinct taste. For great color and flavor, add it to any dish that craves the wonderful taste of peppers, such as recipes for chicken, fish, pork, potatoes, rice, soups and stews. You can even try sprinkling it on spiced nuts. Other properties of Smoked Paprika are:
- PURE SMOKED PAPRIKA - This paprika is smoked using a unique combination of herbs. Nothing is added to this paprika. Most manufacturers add a smoking flavor agent. Be sure you are getting the real thing.
- EXOTIC FLAVOR - Often used by chefs, because it is so strong (ASTA 200) and they can use less paprika and achieve better results.
- FARM TO TABLE - 30 years of experience in growing peppers using traditional methods like hand-picking, sun-drying and grounding at our facility.
- JUST PAPRIKA - Non GMO, no irradiation, no preservatives, no additives, no agents.
- WHY SUN-DRIED - did you know paprika has more vitamin C than citrus? When the paprika is dried with large ovens, it looses a lot of the nutritional value. Sun-drying the paprika is a traditional method that helps maintain all the wonderful health benefits. You will also taste the difference with a rich taste and see the difference when it will color any dish.